It’s Day 4 of the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Open Beta on PlayStation 4, and Infinity Ward is bringing new content today for fans to checkout.
The Call of Duty: Modern Warfare PS4 Beta has been updated today to include:
- TDM: Azhir Cave (Day), Hackney Yard (Day), Gun Runner
- DOM: Azhir Cave (Day), Hackney Yard (Day), Gun Runner
- HQ: Azhir Cave (Day), Hackney Yard (Day), Gun Runner
- HQ: 10v10 Grazna Raid
- DOM: 10v10 Grazna Raid
- Featured Playlist: Realism – Azhir Cave (Day), Hackney Yard (Day), Gun Runner- TDM
- Featured Playlist: 2v2 Gunfight – King, Pine, Stack
- Mini map is now on (will not display enemy fire)
- Teammate outlines will be turned off
On Day 3 of the Beta, Infinity Ward updated to enable the mini map but disabled enemy fire. As part of their continued testing, Infinity Ward, on Day 4, has now disabled teammate outlines.
This is the fourth new content drop for the Modern Warfare Beta, and there’s more that’s coming to the Beta during Weekend 2, including the Ground War mode with up to 64 players on a massive map called Karst River Quarry.
The Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Open Beta Weekend 1 on PS4 will end on Sept. 16 at 10AM PT.
Order Call of Duty: Modern Warfare