Infinity Ward has released the latest Game Settings Update for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare on December 10 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
The new Game Settings Update has adjusted the playlists available in-game in MP.
There’s two new playlists available:
- Infected (Multiplayer Mode): It’s hunt or be hunted in this survival party game mode!
- On Site Procurement (O.S.P.) (Gunfight Mode): A tactically rich 2v2 mode with a twist: Begin with just your fists, and gather equipment as the match progresses.
- Aniyah Palace added to Ground War!
Alongside the new playlists, the in-game shop has been updated with two new Bundles to pick from including:
- ‘Cold Blood’ bundle is fit for a cold and hardened Operator. Pick it up to look fierce in the ‘Winter Warrior’ skin for Golem take out the competition with the ‘White Out’ handgun weapon blueprint, or take some time with the ‘Precious Commodity’ watch, and more. Get this collection of chill items to look the part of a stone-cold killer.
- ‘Mother Russia’ Featured Bundle. The bundle includes the ‘Commuter’ Operator skin for Yegor to blend in with the locals, the ‘Old Country’ LMG weapon blueprint for high damage eliminations, the “Brass Tactics” Finishing Move to pummel your enemies, and more. Get the ‘Mother Russia’ bundle for themed good from the Motherland.
The two new playlists and the shop rotate out on December 18.
Stay tuned for the latest news on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare.
The post Modern Warfare December 10 Update – New Game Modes And More appeared first on Charlie INTEL.
Grab Your Copy of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare at one of the links below