GameStop has issued a press release revealing some of the E3 week stats for the company following a somewhat quieter E3 with many industry companies like Activision, Sony, and EA missing out on the traditional week of action in the Convention Center.
However, GameStop has revealed the top 10 games that were pre-ordered during the week of E3 and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare was the #1 game in consumer demand during the entire week.
“Video games are in our DNA and as top retailer in gaming, we have the data and inside track to forecast and understand what consumers really want to play,” said Eric Bright, vice president of merchandising for GameStop. “As evident from E3, the gaming industry continues to grow and we’re right in the middle of a hot category where our 40,000 plus store associates will be helping customers access their favorite video games.”
Here’s the top 10 most pre-ordered games at GameStop following the news from E3:
- Call of Duty Modern Warfare (10-25-19)
- Pokemon Sword/Shield (11-15-19)
- Final Fantasy VII Remake (3-3-20)
- Cyberpunk 2077 (4-16-20)
- Borderlands 3 (9-13-19)
- Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening (Switch) (9-20-19)
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order (11-15-19)
- Gears 5 (9-6-19)
- Super Mario Maker 2 (6-28-19)
- Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled (6-21-19)
Order Call of Duty: Modern Warfare From Your Preferred Store Below: