Activision has shared some new information in regards to the PC version of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare ahead of the launch on October 25.
The company has announced that pre-loading of the PC version will begin on Tuesday, October 22 at 8AM PT for those who purchased.
Here’s an overview of the features for PC:
- 4K and Uncapped Frame Rate: You’re able watch and play at 4K resolution, without a frame-rate capping, allowing you flexibility when adjusting your settings.
- Expansive Customization Options for PC: Developer Beenox has been working closely in conjunction with Infinity Ward to ensure the PC version of Modern Warfare sets a new high water-mark for customization, featuring more customization options than we’ve ever had in a Call of Duty® game.
- 64-Player Ground War Matches: Modern Warfare features a variety of gameplay modes, from close-quarter 2v2 Gunfight matches to large-scale 32v32 Ground War battles, as well as fan-favorite 6v6 and 10v10 modes of play. These are available on all platforms.
- Squad up with Crossplay: Crossplay (the ability to fight with or against players on console and PC) is available at launch.
- Ultrawide and Multi-Monitor Support: How wide do you want your aspect ratio to be? How many monitors do you want to play Modern Warfare on? It’s up to you!
PC Launch Time
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare on PC on Blizzard Battle.net will be playable for everyone who buys the game starting at 6PM Pacific Time on Thursday, October 24.
Here’s the schedule for worldwide regions.
Please note that the above image is for PC digital unlock times only. For consoles, the game for digital orders will go live on PS4 and Xbox One starting at midnight local time on October 25th worldwide except in North America where the game will go live at 6PM PT / 9PM ET on October 24.
PC Launch Trailer
Activision also shared a new trailer for the PC version of the game.
Grab Your Copy of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare at one of the links below