Data miners on Reddit have found new maps inside the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare game files after the March 27 game update on PC.
The new leaks showcases images from two upcoming multiplayer maps that are returning from previous Call of Duty: Modern Warfare titles to the new game, and most likely will be maps for Season 3 of the game.
The new leaked maps include Backlot from Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare and Village from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3.
Users have also leaked two new upcoming weapons for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare – SKS Sniper and Renetti Pistol. There’s also a leak for the potential Season 3 Operators – Alex and Ronin.
Here’s the leak:
- Returning from Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
- Location: Set in Meska, Urzikstan
- Teams: Demon Dogs & Jackals
- Returning from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
- Location: 14 km outside of Venskaya, Kastovia
- Teams: SAS & Spetsnaz
- Class: Sniper
- Lightweight semi auto Carbine chambered in 7.62x39mm. This hard hitting and agile Soviet rifle focuses on utility over accuracy. It flaunts a faster fire rate than other weapons in its class, but a carefully placed round will eliminate the need for follow up shots entirely. This classic DMR has seen a lot of battles, and its unique gunsmith configurations reflect a diverse service history.
- Class: Pistol
- Well rounded semi-auto 9mm pistol. This unassuming sidearm excels in close range combat, and features gunsmithing capabilities unique to the pistol class that permit a variety of engagement strategies.
The post New maps, weapons, and Operators found in Modern Warfare files appeared first on Charlie INTEL.
Grab Your Copy of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare at one of the links below