Infinity Ward released a patch update for Modern Warfare and Warzone on August 14 at 11PM PT on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
This is patch version 1.25 and was released to address the major weapon graphical issues, amongst other bugs.
Here’s the details from Infinity Ward:
- PS4: 1.2GB
- PC: 0.88GB (F2P only) and 1.83GB (MW/MW owners)
- Xbox One: 66.3GB (Due to an unforeseen bug with the Microsoft patch delivery process, this download requires Xbox users to re-download files they already have, but it does NOT impact the overall install size. We’re working closely with Microsoft to ensure future updates are smaller in size.)
Here are the final file sizes Xbox One players can expect to see after downloading today’s update:
- Warzone Only: 99.5GB
- Full Game (WZ/MW): (up to) 183GB
If you’re looking to free up hard drive space on your console, you have the option to delete content you may no longer wish to use in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. Click HERE to see how to manage and delete content.
- Fix for weapon models (sights and weapons picked up) corrupting on screen
- Fix for an error that could occur when selecting “Play Again” option in Warzone
- Fixed a bug where players could use the rope ascender through a closed door in Downtown
- Fixed an issue where the world model of the Common AUG was appearing invisible in Warzone
- The increased map counts in our playlists caused some maps to not appear in playlist rotations. To help them appear more regularly, we’re removing the following maps from each mode listed below:
- Headquarters – Removing Arklov Peak and Shipment
- Kill Confirmed -Removing Aniyah Incursion
- Cyber Attack – Removing Aniyah Incursion
- Hardpoint – Removing Piccadilly and Aniyah Incursion
- Search and Destroy – Removing Rust
SOURCE: Infinity Ward
The post Modern Warfare & Warzone August 15 Patch Update: Weapon Fixes appeared first on Charlie INTEL.
Grab Your Copy of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare at one of the links below