Infinity Ward has released an in-game patch update for Modern Warfare & Warzone with weapon tuning updates on PS4, Xbox One, and PC on August 11.
This in-game patch brings weapon tuning updates, including changes to the Bruen and FAL weapons. These two weapons have been overpowered and overused in game since the last few patch updates.
Here’s the full changes as part of the update:
- Fix for an issue where explosive rounds on the Rytec AMR could still be equipped in CDL modes
- Fix for an error players could receive when opening the weapon armory
- Fix for an exploit in the Shooting Range trial
- Increased headshot damage (2 hit at range with 1 headshot)
- Reduced near damage (limbs and lower torso always 3 shot)
- Increased damage range
- Increased ADS speed
- Reduced damage range
- Increased near damage
- Increased ADS Speed
SOURCE: Infinity Ward
The post Modern Warfare & Warzone August 11 Update: Weapon Tuning appeared first on Charlie INTEL.
Grab Your Copy of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare at one of the links below
Amazon – PS4 – Xbox One
Bestbuy – PS4 – Xbox One
More Purchase Options at CallofDuty.com