Season 3 in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Call of Duty: Warzone officially begins on April 8 and brings a brand new Battle Pass with new characters, items, and more for fans to earn as they level up.
The new Battle Pass features instant access to Echo-131, Alex from the Modern Warfare campaign. In addition, the Battle Pass features access to new weapons, new customization items, vehicle skins, and more.
The Free Tier of the Battle Pass includes two new weapons for fans to earn and play with in MP.
In the Battle Pass system, players can earn two free new weapons at Tiers 15 and 31: the Renetti handgun and the SKS marksman rifle.
- Renetti is a well-rounded semi-auto 9mm pistol with an alternative three-round burst attachment. Unassuming, yet deadly, this sidearm excels in close-range combat, but can be kitted for a variety of situations.
- SKS, a lightweight, semi-auto carbine chambered in 7.62x39mm rounds. This hard hitting and agile Soviet-style marksman rifle focuses on utility over accuracy, which has helped it stand the test of time. It flaunts a faster fire rate than other weapons in its class, but a carefully placed round will eliminate the need for follow up shots entirely.
For the paid stream, there’s a variety of new content for fans to earn in the Season 3 Battle Pass.
- New Operator – Echo 131 – After selflessly – and supposedly – sacrificing his own life to destroy the toxic gas factory by manually triggering explosives. Somehow, Alex escaped General Roman D. Barkov’s chemical facility and remained in hiding until Price needed him to come back into the fray…
- Vehicle Customization Items
There is also new distinct Operator threads available in the Battle Pass system.
- At Tier 10, players will get the first of new distinct Operator threads modeled after various armed forces divisions. These ‘mil-sim’ skins include the U.S. Expeditionary Force (Tier 10), the South Korean Special Forces (Tier 30), Pararescue (Tier 50), and the Counter Terrorist Special Police Force.
The full suite of the Season 3 Battle Pass is available to start earning on April 8 on PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
The post Modern Warfare and Warzone Season 3 Battle Pass Overview appeared first on Charlie INTEL.
Grab Your Copy of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare at one of the links below