Infinity Ward has released a new in-game update for Modern Warfare and Warzone on PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
The update has brought changes to the .357 Snake shot, amongst other fixes.
Here’s the update notes:
- Tuning all smoke challenges to be a bit more forgiving. This includes the challenge to unlock the Bruen MK9
- Fix to help prevent vehicle exploits
- Various exploit fixes, including Ground War Infected
- GameBattles: Fix for a few issues where players might not be able to join a new match
- Reduced fire delay on the Lightweight and Match Grade trigger attachments on all .357 calibers
- .357 Snake Shot damage rebalance
- Fixed a bug where the damage on the .357 Snake Shot was too high at longer distances
Players have been complaining about how overpowered the akimbo .357 snake shots were in both MP and Warzone, and many players were using this OP setup in game. Infinity Ward has now made some adjustments, so let’s hope it is tuned better in the overall game.
SOURCE: Infinity Ward
The post Modern Warfare and Warzone May 7 Update: Pistols Nerfed appeared first on Charlie INTEL.
Grab Your Copy of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare at one of the links below
Amazon – PS4 – Xbox One
Bestbuy – PS4 – Xbox One
More Purchase Options at CallofDuty.com