Infinity Ward has released the latest playlist update for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Call of Duty: Warzone on Tuesday, March 17 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
For Modern Warfare, Infinity Ward has added in Atlas Superstore 24/7 playlist, alongside adding in Mercenary Moshpit and Cranked Kill Confirmed.
For Call of Duty: Warzone, Infinity Ward has added in a separate Solos mode playlist for those who want to drop in on their own! Trios, the standard mode, is still available.
FULL LIST OF CHANGES:
- Cranked Kill Confirmed
- Mercenary Moshpit
- Atlas Superstore 24/7 (10v10) “Doorbuster 24/7”
- Gunfight is now St. Patrick’s Day themed!
- Solo Mode! That’s right. Just you.
- Fix for a rare bug where players could have increased movement speed after coming out of the Gulag and back into the game
- Fixed a bug where players may find their weapon in a stowed position and are unable to reload or use their weapon
- In some cases, players could become stuck under Buy Stations when prone. This has been fixed
- The Threat UI could disappear from the screen if players complete a contract while they are being hunted from a Bounty Contract. This has been fixed
- Updated text to “Redeploy Squadmate” to make it a little more obvious on screen when you can buy back a teammate
- Fix for the last objective in the “Boats and Trains” Mission not tracking as intended
- Kills are now credited to the player who downed the enemy player.
- Fix for an exploit where players were able to shoot while downed
- Fixed a bug where players were unable to deposit cash using balloons if their settings were set to “Contextual Tap”
- Fixed a bug where players were able to clip into the walls in the Hospital
SOURCE: Infinity Ward
The post Modern Warfare and Warzone – March 17 Playlist Update appeared first on Charlie INTEL.
Grab Your Copy of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare at one of the links below