Infinity Ward has released a new game settings update for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Call of Duty: Warzone on PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
The new in-game update includes fixes for the Rytec AMR weapon not counting XP when using explosive rounds, as well as other smaller bug fixes across the game in MP and Warzone.
Here’s the patch notes:
- Fix for incorrect text appearing as one of the SUV camos
- Fix for the Rytec AMR not awarding the correct amount of XP when using explosive rounds
- Fixed an issue where the Rytec AMR could one-hit kill when using explosive rounds in BR
- Fix for the Fully Loaded gun perk not functioning as intended when equipping alternate ammunition on the Rytec AMR
- Fixed a bug where a CUAVs could be found in Warzone
- Fixed an issue where some players were unable to use Field Upgrades in FFA
- Fix for an issue where players were able to go AFK while playing All or Nothing
SOURCE: Infinity Ward
The post Modern Warfare and Warzone July 9 Update Notes: Bug Fixes appeared first on Charlie INTEL.
Grab Your Copy of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare at one of the links below