Infinity Ward has released the latest Community Update on their blog highlighting what’s happening at the studio and at Raven Software.
In the community update post, the studio has given a peak at what’s coming in next week’s update, including new master camo, Gunsmith customization, Shoot the Ship 24/7, and a preview of the patch notes for the new update.
The new update is set to go live on April 28 on PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
Take a look at the highlights:
Currently targeting April 28th for our next update. Patch notes will go out shortly before the update begins rolling out.
Next week also holds some playlist updates. Modern Warfare will see Shoot the Ship 24/7 (now with Cranked and Grind in the mix!) along with some fun Gunfight variations. There’s also something new to chase after you’ve completed Damascus. Maybe you’re more of an Obsidian type of camo chaser…? Or maybe you want to mix and match blueprint weapon attachments to your heart’s content, even on another blueprint weapon…
DATA PACK DOWNLOAD: Coming April 28th
Own Modern Warfare on PS4 or Xbox?
Tuesday’s update includes a required download for PlayStation and Xbox, about 15gbs, and is required to access Modern Warfare.
Once you install the patch and select a mode, (multiplayer, campaign, Special Operations, etc.), you will be brought to a game install menu. Here, you’ll need to download Data Pack 1 from this menu. Once the download is complete, you will need to hard close and reopen the game application.
April 28 – Patch Preview:
- Fix for a bug where PC players using a Vega64 GPU could see corrupted outlines around their character models and weapons.
- Fix for a bug where selecting the USEF 1 skin for the Mil-Sim Operator appears as the default skin in Co-op
- Adjusted the speed and sizing of the circle in Warzone
- Fix for a bug where completing the completionist challenges for the SKS are unlocking the associated camos for the Renetti
- Fix for a bug where unlocking camos for the SKS was inconsistent with other camo challenges for marksman rifles
- Fixed a bug where the “Hard Wired” skin for Alex would appear in thermals while Cold Blooded is equipped
- Fixed a bug where some watches were appearing the wrong direction when gesturing
- Fixed a bug where players could lose the option to pick their favorite Faction in the Operator menu
- Fixed a bug where white lighting could be seen while moving or firing a weapon near specific locations
Full patch notes to come on April 28.
SOURCE: Infinity Ward
The post IW Community Update April 24 – Modern Warfare Patch Preview And More appeared first on Charlie INTEL.
Grab Your Copy of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare at one of the links below