Infinity Ward has released a new in-game game settings update for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare on November 25.
The new in-game update brings the ability to have parties in Gun Game mode and added Free for All into the Quick Play filter.
Here’s the full Playlist Update Patch Notes:
- Allowing up to 4-player parties in Gun Game
- Moving FFA to the Filter menu
- Fixing join in progress for FFA to prevent finding late-progress matches
- Turning off spawn cameras for Headquarters and Hardpoint
- Removed infils for both teams when loading into Piccadilly, Search and Destroy
- Fix for a bug where the thermal optic on the PP19 Bizon would appear white while ADS
- Fix for the E.O.D. perk not allowing players to hack claymores in FFA
- Fix for various boosting and out of bounds exploits
- Fix for laser sights becoming misaligned on the P90 and MP5
- Special Operations: Minor adjustment to difficulty
Here’s what the new Quick Play Filter options looks like:
The post Call of Duty: Modern Warfare November 25 Update – FFA, Parties, And More appeared first on Charlie INTEL.
Grab Your Copy of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare at one of the links below